The Fast Affordable way to get your CDL

"Renting Trucks for CDL Test"

Return to Main Page

Click below for Pricing
Trucks for CDL Testing Tulsa


       Overnight Lodging
If you need overnight lodging while
testing for you CDL we recommend
the Super 8 Inn located at
5811 South 49th West Avenue
Tulsa. Ok.
phone (918) 446-6000

Ask about the discount rate
 of around $50 for our customers
 just show your receipt from us
 or your CDL Test Papers.

Class "A"

Class "B"


Hot Shot Rig
Trucks for CDL Testing - Lowest Rates - Best Service ! Group Discounts Available!

Visa / MasterCard,
cash or your company's check

Enjoy free drinks and refreshment while you wait

We have offices and a waiting area, no need to wait in long lines or stand out in all kinds of weather while waiting on your test.

A+ CDL Truck Rental is a locally owned Tulsa business. 

Most of our employees are retired from the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety, with over 52 years of combined experience working with the DPS and helping Oklahoma Drivers.

You will find us very helpful, and we are very familiar with laws regarding Oklahoma CDL's, and the rules and regulations for CDL Testing.

If you have a question or if we can help you, give us a call or come by.

Call: (918) 585-1323

Email us at:

  3190 W 21st Street Tulsa, Ok  
  3190 W 21st ST Tulsa, Ok 74107-3413

3190 W 21st Street Tulsa, Ok

A+ CDL Truck Rental is not a driver training school, the driver should have already obtain the skills necessary for safe operation of the truck prior to scheduling testing. 
 The renter will be asked to demonstrate they can safely operate the vehicle.  A+ CDL Truck Rental is not affiliated with the Department of Public Safety 
and we reserve the right to refuse rental to any driver we deem unsafe or may pose a danger in any manner to our employees or others.